[BBLISA] SunFire 4500: Linux + ZFS/FUSE ?

Brian McAllister mcallister at mit.edu
Sun Jul 8 17:54:19 EDT 2012

>>> On 7/7/2012 at 10:03:51 EDT, Theo Van Dinter wrote:

  > On the 4500s we had been putting the os on a cf card and did 4x11+4,
  > but os on raid+4x11+2 also works.

The latter is what this system is actually configured with.  I needed to
learn how to read the status dump properly.

Any opinions on spreading vdevs across controllers, which this must do ?

----
Brian McAllister                                   Senior Software Engineer
mcallister at mit.edu                      Bates Research & Engineering Center
(617) 253-9537                                                Middleton, MA