[BBLISA] Open source AD alternative

Warren Luebkeman warren at resara.com
Thu Jan 26 18:43:20 EST 2012

Just wanted to let you all know that we just released the latest version of
Resara Server (free/open source Linux domain controller based on samba4).
 This is the biggest release since March of last year, and now is even
easier to install and configure.  We are always looking for new users,
contributors, and feedback!  Go to www.resara.org to download the latest
ISO, and give it a whirl!

--
Warren Luebkeman