[BBLISA] colo

Dave Pascoe km3t at km3t.org
Fri Apr 13 12:09:16 EDT 2012

Here are some other suggestions - can't guarantee anything about current
pricing:

1) TowardEX at 1 Summer Street (http://www.towardex.com) - check out
their QuantumColo - you can lease a few U.  Great network and service.
4U for around $450/month - though check with them and see if you can
work out a deal.

2) One Communications in Marlboro, MA (just barely outside 495) - though
they are now owned by Earthlink and I don't know if Earthlink will keep
the colo pieces.  You might also check out Access Northeast in Marlboro,
not far away: http://www.accessnortheast.com/solutions/colocation/

3) Expedient http://www.expedient.com/get-a-quote/index-b.php  - I know
nothing about them except that there may be space there.  Probably not
as inexpensive as you want.

4)
There are other options, but most of them focus on selling extra
services that you don't need, and their colo prices have never been cheap.

Too bad you're (we're) not in the Bay Area - lots more options there.

Hope this helps.

Dave