[BBLISA] Update and tickler for November talk participants

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Oct 19 11:49:07 EDT 2011

Hi all:

For those of you who weren't able to attend October's talk on HekaFS
the slides should be available in a few days.

Sadly you missed an interesting talk with a good number of questions
from the audience that made it all the more enlightening. I wish I had
Jeff's info before my company started using distributed filesystems to
make better use of our systems.

Looking forward to November, if you were one of those people I talked
to afterwards about doing a short (10 minute) presentation on your
issue tracking system and you indicated that you were interested,
please send me the following info:

  Name of the system (unnamed home grown systems are fine):

  How many admins use the system:

  How many people submit tickets to the system:

  Two things you like about the system and two things you hate (see your
  required slides are already 2/3rds done 8-)):

I have a couple of submissions now and would like to have everything
scheduled by next wednesday.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard