[BBLISA] virtual servers and security problems

John Orthoefer jco at direwolf.com
Fri Nov 11 23:05:11 EST 2011

Yea about 5 years ago the last time I had a major problem with SELinux was with squirrel mail in the rpm distribution from either RedHat directly or Rawhide. They had a trouble ticket open on it and it was a known problem.

I agree most rpm builders work hard to make it work in the right policy

So if you get a full virtual machine (not paravm) it shouldnt cause you a problem if it does your virtualization isnt great.

Johno