[BBLISA] local collocation costs

Jon Young jon at network-plumbers.com
Tue Mar 22 15:15:14 EDT 2011

Has anyone recently procured collocation space locally?  If so, would you mind sharing some ballpark costs including whatever density that colo facility supports (e.g., 3x20amp at 110 per rack or XX Watts/rack?) excluding any bandwidth charges?  Its been a few years since I've rented colo space locally but I need some rough numbers as part of a project comparing a new data center build with colo space or renting space from a sister organization.
Please also point out what class facility you are referring to (e.g., 1 summer versus internap).

If I receive enough responses, I'll happily summarize back to the list.

Thanks,
Jon