[BBLISA] Tuttle recap

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Jun 15 21:54:46 EDT 2011

Hi all:

For those that weren't at the meeting last week, we had an interesting
presentation on tuttle by Robert Thau from Smartleaf. One of the
interesting features of tuttle its automatic support for removing
items like crontabs when services are removed from a system.

We also had some interesting discussions on methods others use for
automatically removing system configuration files when they are no
longer needed.

We also had some other discussions about issues people were having
with their existing configuration management systems and how tuttle
addressed or could address their problems.

Next month we will have a presentation on Ruby. Stay tuned for the
announcement next week.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard