[BBLISA] Cell phone plan for a sysadmin?

Eric Smith esmithphoto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:38:58 EDT 2011

A quick search of android apps shows that there are some that enhance
the response to text messages.
That might offer something more like what Alex is looking for, and
might be helpful for others.  This thread mentioned a few:
http://www.attdroids.com/forum/android-apps/913-sms-alert-app.html

But I'm sure that some more searching will turn up a dozen more apps....

I just got 2 android phones (wife and myself) and I have to say I'm a
bit jealous at some of the prices being quoted.  I stick with verizon
because I get a big discount from work (& I take advantage of their
extensive coverage... I'm out and about in all kinda of weird
location)... but even with my discount, I still don't match that $50
metroPCS price.  Damn.

Eric