[BBLISA] Open source AD alternative

Michael C Tiernan michael.tiernan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:18:10 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dean Anderson" <dean at av8.com>

> This is not as hard as you might think, but still a lot of work.

I'm not questioning your statement by any means, you're much more qualified to say this than I'll ever be. However, consider the other aspect of such a task, the overlords whom we sometimes serve and have to explain ourselves to.

I'd rather refer to a company such as this (never used their product btw, nor am I associated with them) for an implementation of this as opposed to explain all the pieces I was trying to bring together and why.

Just a thought.
--
    << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan.
    Is God a performance artist?