[BBLISA] Open source AD alternative

Warren Luebkeman warren at resara.com
Fri Feb 18 12:01:54 EST 2011

We are a software company up in NH, and have developed a free/open source
Linux Active Directory server based on Samba.  The objective of this project
was to create an AD alternative that was easier to use, and accessible to
anyone regardless of expertise.  Its mostly geared towards small businesses,
but is also being used in schools on large networks.

We are looking for people to download/test the beta of the software we
released earlier this week.  If any of you are IT consultants that work with
small businesses, I think this could be a very useful tool for you.

Let us know what you think!

http://www.resara.org

--
Warren L