[BBLISA] seeking recommendations for Windows admin training

Kathryn Smith aishabintjamil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:50:43 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm getting back into sysadmin after a lengthy hiatus, and really need to
update my windows network training. It's about 10 years out of date. Does
anyone have training solutions  they'd like to recommend?

I'm open to either something on-line, or something in person in the
southern NH/greater Boston area. The budget is unfortunately likely to be
very small, so inexpensive options would be appreciated.

I don't need to come out with any kind of formal certification, but I need
something a bit more concrete than just reading a couple of books to
demonstrate to management that I did something.

Kathryn Smith