[BBLISA] sources for used rackmount servers?

stephen wadlow sgw at wadlow.net
Tue Apr 12 10:56:13 EDT 2011

It's not quite answering the question you asked, but I will point out that the first MIT Swapfest of the season is this upcoming weekend, and you can likely find some rackmount servers there.    Often some of the sellers will be liquidators or auction-hounds.

Further details at:
http://w1mx.mit.edu/flea-at-mit

					-steve