[BBLISA] source of rackmount servers?

stephen wadlow sgw at wadlow.net
Mon Apr 4 18:57:33 EDT 2011

I've worked with Jon / thinkmate in the past, and agree with this.     They're very easy to deal with, and provide good service.

I've also worked with John Boudreau at Micros Northeast  ( http://www.microsnortheast.com/ )in Woburn.   Also a very good company to deal with.    Micros-NE keeps a selection of "stuff you normally use in a datacenter" around, which has been an incredible asset when you need to find a 62.5/125 LC-LC duplex fiber jumper as fast as possible.

						-steve