[BBLISA] BGP and multicast (thread renamed)

Doug Hirsch dhirsch at pobox.com
Wed Jul 21 02:57:36 EDT 2010

Bob,

I disagree about squelching this topic if others have something to say
about it.  This is something that more of us should learn about, if
not because we can do anything about it directly, then because, as you
say, there's trouble coming, which we ought to expect and plan to
survive.  From a practical point of view, is there anything system
administrators can do to weather the coming DNS storms?

Doug