[BBLISA] Apology for un-Unix-like comments

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa3 at nedharvey.com
Sat Jan 30 17:39:08 EST 2010

Everybody,  I had no idea there were such passionate feelings related to
what can and can't be called "unix -like"  I was only intending to make a
humorous jab at OSX, and it got way out of hand.  I recognize and understand
there's no well defined, and agreed upon definition of "unix-like"  This was
never meant to have any importance or implications.

I apologize for setting off such a thread.  I promise you, I am done with it
starting now.