[BBLISA] How to Virtualize Sparc Solaris 8

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa3 at nedharvey.com
Thu Feb 25 17:28:55 EST 2010

Working at semiconductor companies, it seems to be a common request, that we
need to obtain some sparc solaris 8 machine to run a memory compiler.  In
the past, I¹ve solved this by begging local IT depts for their garbage, and
build one of these machines.  I¹d very much like to improve this.

Does anybody know of any way to create a sparc solaris 8 machine modern day?
Whether virtual or otherwise ... Preferably virtual.

Thanks.