[BBLISA] APC rackmount rails ?

Doug Mildram dmildram at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:55:31 EST 2010

Does anyone have APC rackmount brackets/rails ( for 4-post rack)
              and want to barter for them?

I had many 3U  SU2200 at my last job (and I think each unit came with the
rails).

I now have a 5U SU5000 at a newer job, with no rails/kit. Of course, I now
need it.

 I suspect  the 3U style may even work....they look the same to me except...
(on other 5U's we have installed, there's semi-square brackets in the kit,
  which hook? into the rail near the rear,  I dont  recall having them on
the 3U's.

Obviously I need to inspect a bit more, but I know I need the kit/rails or
equivalent.

I'm surprised at how hard these may be to find..I would think many folks
would
 buy these units without using the free/included rails......I'm finding very
little  on ebay...)

thanks for listening!