[BBLISA] IT Networking Prof for interview

S. J. Ong sjong at att.net
Thu Aug 12 21:51:03 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I am running a study for a client in which I need to speak with people in IT
departments whose job is oversight of "messaging" - email, chat, and Instant
Messaging.

Seeking:
- person who handles IT messaging or messaging security
- company has messaging security in place (on-site or in a cloud)
- 1000+ employees or computing seats
- available for 1 hour WebEx interview
- OR available for site visit
- generous incentives for participating

Interviews can be conducted via WebEx (about one hour) or "on-site" - which
gives me a chance to interview several people in their workplace - again, about
one hour for each person. Compensation for participating.

If you could spare an hour, please contact me at sjong2000 at gmail.com.

Shirley Ong
Project Coordinator
Meadow Consulting