[BBLISA] SPEAKER CANCELLED tonite's March 11 meeting...

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Mar 11 15:37:53 EDT 2009

Hi all:

Sorry folks, I have been down with the flu and out sick Monday and
Tuesday. Took today off as well and thought I was well enough to do
the talk tonight, but I'm feeling dizzy and nauseous after the trip
into MIT, so I am heading back home. Hopefully I'll make it before the
world starts spinning again.

Note that you should all feel free to meet at the room and turn it
into a social or impromptu meeting. So hopefully Doug's wish to see
some of you here will come true at least. I'm just not going to be
able to make it.

Hopefully next month.

/me heading back to bed - oh so far away

Sorry again.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard