[BBLISA] Commercial anitvirus scanner for Linux?

Sean OMeara someara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:20:03 EDT 2009

I'll admit that I've never actually used it, but I was always under
the impression that clamAV was a generic AV engine that just happened
to be used very widely on email servers..

A quick glance at the docs seems to confirm this suspicion. It looks
like you can crawl file systems with clamscan.

I'm gonna check out the livecd next time I need to disinfect a windows
laptop for somebody. I just wonder how their signature database
compares to the "big boys"

-s