[BBLISA] generalist IT consultants?

Peter Galvin pbg at cptech.com
Mon Mar 9 17:46:27 EDT 2009

Hi there, my company does both project-based consulting and staff-aug-type
consulting. Would be glad to give you a proposal.

--Peter

Peter Baer Galvin
Chief Technologist, Corporate Technologies
Peter at cptech.com, peter at galvin.info
Corporate web site: www.cptech.com | Corporate blog: http://ctistrategy.com/
My website / blog: www.galvin.info
781-791-2112