[BBLISA] Wed March 11 BBLISA talk - Everything I know about sysadmin I learned in the back of an ambulance

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Thu Mar 5 13:51:20 EST 2009

Hi all:

On Wednesday, March 11, 2009 starting at 7PM in MIT's building E51
room 145 (aka E51-145), John Rouillard will present:

   Everything I know about sysadmin I learned in the back of an ambulance

How are ambulances and system administration related? John will
provide a response to this question in a humerus jaunt through an
ambulance run and how it relates to the issues and pitfalls seen in
system administration today.

About the author:

   John has been an Emergency Medical Technician since the mid 80's
   and a system administrator since the early 90's. He has published
   papers at LISA conferences ranging from configuration management to
   real time log analysis. His unique (some say *pun*ishing) views are
   sure to raise some (hopefully thoughtful) discussion.

I hope to see you there.

--
				-- rouilj
                                    |><|