[BBLISA] DACS 2.0 released any interest in a talk?

Rudie, Tony Tony.Rudie at fmr.com
Tue Jan 20 08:29:18 EST 2009

I would be very interested.  A couple of us here have struggled with this issue for over a year.  Neither Opsware nor BladeLogic could demonstrate functionality that even came close to being worth the time and money.  Cfengine looks pretty complicated.  Puppet looks cool, but would require adding a fair amount to our systems and to what we know (ruby, etc.).

 - Tony Rudié