[BBLISA] System Backup thoughts and questions...

Kathryn Smith aishabintjamil at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 17:22:33 EST 2009

I'm dating myself here. You could definitely do it to yourself on BSD, SunOS, and single digit Solaris versions. I haven't tried it on any Linux variants. Maybe they're more idiot-proof. :-)

This email address, aishabintjamil at yahoo.com, is my primary
email address. If you encounter difficulty with this address,
I can also be reached at aishabintjamil at speakeasy.net