[BBLISA] PXE Boot Ubuntu Live CD

Anthony Jones anthonythejones at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:38:23 EST 2009

I almost have it! I get a pxe boot prompt and I can manually enter in the
boot parameters and it will boot to the live CD. However, every time I boot
the server, it just gives me the message:

Could not find kernel image: linux

I've set my label as x64-live, as I know I am only going to run 2 OSes.

Ant.