[BBLISA] Comparison of Collaboration Email Services (Exchange, Kerio, Google Apps)

Michael Tiernan michael.tiernan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:57:26 EDT 2009

Very good coverage of the key items needed for a review like this. I'd
like to supply you with an additonal one.

You state:
"For all other users, there is OWA Light. This might be good enough
for some situations, but it is lacking some important (12) features."

One of the features that is unavailable using OWA is the "filter"
options. Most of the filters I'd been allowed to create were "client"
side filters which trimmed the 100+ daily messages from my inbox into
a more managable set of "piles". Using OWA, there's no access to these
filters which means the message I may be looking for is buried and has
to be hunted for.

There's also a number of quirks about creating/using/switching folders
when using OWA as well as a native client.
--
    << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan.
    Is God a performance artist?