[BBLISA] Comparison of Collaboration Email Services (Exchange, Kerio, Google Apps)

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa3 at nedharvey.com
Mon Apr 13 22:13:09 EDT 2009

Also FWIW -

If you have MS Office, it's the preferable way to view that file, because
you can easily go to the endnotes and back again just by double-clicking (or
mouseover.)

For anyone who is still on 2003 and therefore having a problem with the docx
format ... I would suggest the MS Office Compatibility Pack.  It's a free
download/plugin from MS specifically for this reason.  Available for both
Windows or Mac.