[BBLISA] PE2950, RAID 0, failed disk

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Thu Mar 6 19:14:42 EST 2008

If it's worth the money, use a data recovery service like diskdoctors.

If you want to *try* you can try using dd to copy the bad disk onto a new
disk, and stick it back in there.

If that doesn't work, you're out of luck.

Very few situations are good for Raid 0 striping.  Because you're n-times
more likely to suffer data loss.