[BBLISA] IT Beer & Pizza social - Weds the 11th at 7pm at Dimio's

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Thu Jun 5 22:01:11 EDT 2008

Ok, just to be sure -

I'm not overstepping anything next Weds, right?  Weds the 11th is the 2nd
Weds this month.  I'm making an assumption here, and ...

I talked with DiMio's today, they said they don't take reservations, but it
would be ok if we come on Weds at 7pm.

I've got to call them the day before, or maybe the day-of.  So whoever is
going to go, could you please let me know, so I can give them an approximate
head count?

Lemme know if you're coming, and See you there...