[BBLISA] datacenter for compute cluster?

stephen g. wadlow sgw at wadlow.net
Wed Jun 4 22:47:43 EDT 2008

Lest people think that I hate all datacenters in the boston area...

Two options that I know of that -might- be able to help you:

- Markley Building at 1 Summer street.   Very very good
connectivity.   Somewhat flexible on power, in some cases.
- CRG West at 70 Innerbelt Road, Somerville.    Very good power
density.   I'm not sure where they are on internet options right now,
but they had several prospects in the works.   For lower CIRs you
might have a problem.

I can probably point you at contacts for both places, if you like.

									-steve