[BBLISA] IT Beer & Pizza social

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Mon Jun 2 08:38:55 EDT 2008

The usual meeting time is what, Wednesday?
How about Weds the 11th, at 7pm?

I know the owner of DiMio's (talk to him every time I go in there.)  I think
he'll accept the reservation, but I want to get things a little firmed up
before going to ask.  If not, I'm sure some other place will.

Yes, DiMio's is on Mass Ave, between Porter & Harvard.  Closest to Porter.
If walking from porter toward Harvard, it's a couple of blocks down, on the
right.