[BBLISA] IT Beer & Pizza social

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Sun Jun 1 16:32:28 EDT 2008

I've written this list a million times, and become familiar with a lot of
names here, but never once met any of you, except as coincidence and
overlapping career paths would have.  I'd like to organize an informal
laid-back meeting.

Beer & Pizza optional.  ;-)  I have in mind, DiMio's pizza on Mass Ave, this
Friday evening.  They're my favorite pizza, easy to get to either by T or
driving.  But of course everything depends on what numbers of people would
be interested, and what the interests of those people are too.

So, anyone think you'd be interested?  I'd like to get a clue how many
people, before trying to make any reservations or anything like that.

Lemme know, ttyl.