[BBLISA] WAP add-on?

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 6 10:11:24 EST 2008

Slight OT, but still relevant to the list (I think) -

I have a Linksys 8-port "broadband" router at home that works perfectly.
Now, I want to add a WAP to it so I can liberate my laptop from wires and bring
the laptop to another room, and would rather not have to to replace the
existing Linksys box, as it works very well.

What cheap wap would people recommend to simply plug into an existing open
ethernet port on my router?   I have a Dell 1350 b/g card.

Thanks.

Scott