[BBLISA] Cluster fun

Andrew Cohen acohen at smr-co.com
Tue Feb 5 12:59:49 EST 2008

I disagree with the statement that it's possible to get black boxes for
half the price of Dells.  My experience over the last couple of years
has been that Dell has brought the price down to the point where it's
really no cheaper to go with a white/black box.  The ONLY reason these
days to go with a white/black box is if you have a very specific
configuration that Dell can't provide.  Frankly, for 1 or 2U boxes, I
can't think of any such configuration.