[BBLISA] JVT Advisors Linux Systems Administrator

Israel Ellner israel at jvtadvisors.com
Wed Apr 23 14:10:18 EDT 2008

Good afternoon,

I am a search consultant and I am currently working on several
infrastructure administration roles in the greater Massachusetts area., I
was hoping someone reading this may know someone that may be qualified and
or may potentially know someone who would benefit from speaking with me
about this or other roles we are working on at JVT.

Contact Israel Ellner ~ Direct Phone 978-557-7140 ~ e-mail
Israel at jvtadvisors.com ~ http://www.linkedin.com/in/israelellner

Job Order IJE7142

Title - System Admin

Location - Woburn, MA

Salary - Base + Stock Options

Must be Eligible for Secret Clearance,

Multi Terabyte size systems, Masters in CS, IT, EE and ME is preferred

*        High Performance Computing

*        Global, LAN/WAN networking, communications

*        System configuration,

*        File maintenance, backup, Account creation and security

*        System configuration, email, web, SQL, DNS, NIS.

*        Linux, Unix Solaris, HP-UX, Windows, Mac

*        Abundant Linux servers, Clusters, Desktop workstations, VPNs

Requirements:

*	US Secret Clearance required.
*	Red Hat Certified Engineer or equivalent
*	Experience supporting Windows, Linux
*	SMTP, DNS, Apache, Samba, NFS, NIS,
*	Directory Services LDAP, Active Directory
*	Queuing Systems Sun Grid Engine, LSF, PBS,
*	High Speed Interconnects Infiniband, Myrinet
*	High Availability Clustering RHCS,
*	SANs & Clustered Storage GFS, Lustre, OCFS2,
*	Communications Technologies VOIP, Jabber,
*	Security & Availability Snort, Nagios, OpenNMS,
*	Data Security PGP, Drive Encryption GnuPG,
*	Backups & Disaster Recovery
*	Windows Interoperability

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Israel Ellner,

Senior Consultant

JVT ADVISORS

35 New England Business Center