[BBLISA] Help with External USB drive on RH/Centos 5

Nathan Faust nfaust at merchantwarehouse.com
Fri Sep 7 15:50:44 EDT 2007

Scott,

Take a look at this write up of getting the my book II to work on linux.

Nathan.

http://linu.gs/misc/remember/wd-mybook-1TB-on-linux.php

Nathan Faust
Systems Administrator :: Merchant Warehouse
2 International Place, 4th Floor Boston, MA 02110
P: 617.896.5558         F: 800.494.8602
P: 800.941.6557 x2580
www.MerchantWarehouse.com