[BBLISA] Recommendation where to buy NetApp

Don Harris dharris at sudoers.com
Fri Oct 12 02:10:21 EDT 2007

On that same note, I would wholeheartedly and without reservation
recommend Corporate Technologies.  I have worked with them for the
better part of 10 years now.  They are extremely professional, eager
to help and do wonderful work, IMHO.
Every company I have worked with or consulted for has benefited from
their knowledge and services over the last decade.
Obviously, I can't say enough good about them - I wouldn't hesitate
to use them.

-Don