[BBLISA] Cisco versus Dell switches

stephen g. wadlow sgw at wadlow.net
Tue Nov 20 00:34:58 EST 2007

I've had quite the opposite experience.   I don't think I've worked
with a netgear switch (old or new) that didn't freak out and need to
be rebooted on a regular basis.

I've become something of a fan of Foundry FastIrons over the last few
years.   They're solid, manageable, and typically much cheaper than a
"comparable" cisco, moreso on the grey market.

						-steve