[BBLISA] Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!)

Dave Pascoe km3t at km3t.org
Thu Nov 15 13:16:59 EST 2007

There are lots of online resources for this.  Bottom line...use the best
tool for the job at hand, whenever you can.  I know many will offer
their opinions, and this is a good list to trust for a balanced view.

The reality is that many of those who seem very religious (and vocal)
about one OS or another typically are just that.  Sometimes it truly is
for some good reasons, sometimes people just like what they know.

Do broad research and testing - and then make your own choices.  There
isn't always one answer.

Dave