[BBLISA] MIT room for Binary Freedom

Tom Metro tmetro+bblisa at vl.com
Mon May 7 18:43:32 EDT 2007

Daniel Clark wrote:
> The MIT student who usually manages to get us a room can't do it...
> ...and although we seem to know tons of MIT people, none of
> them seem to be the variety that are allowed to get us rooms...

I believe anyone can make the arrangements for a room, though the group
itself has to have some MIT affiliation, such as having members that are
from the MIT community.

This page:
http://web.mit.edu/ist/usergroups/

lists the groups that currently meet at MIT as well as the contact info
for the MIT group that coordinates rooms.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA