[BBLISA] best registrar for unclaimed domain name?

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Mon Mar 5 15:10:52 EST 2007

>   2) While I don't blame this on godaddy, whatever email address you
> register with will most likely be harvested by a spammer.  You may
> want to set up a separate email account for this.

I'll second what several people have said about the email address.  You'll
get a volume of spam on it that you've never imagined possible.

My $.02: I host my personal domain at pair.com and the domain registration
with their registrar pairnic.com They've always been very easy to deal
with, although I do very little other than email and static http.  If
you're looking for hosting as well as registration, it makes a nice
package.

Dave