[BBLISA] Galaxy Internet Services?

Bob Keyes bob at sinister.com
Sat Jun 2 00:36:47 EDT 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007, Larry Beaulieu wrote:

> 	Bob, repeat after me:  "pool server".  hehehehehehe
>
> 	More to the point, IIRC GIS' VoIP offerings are based on products
> 	offered by the latest venture headed up by someone whose name hasn't
> 	been mentioned much in these parts for a while:  Shawn Lewis.

Shawn Lewis? That man sued his own mother (I've seen the documents). He
threatened me with physical harm, that's why I walked out of Xcom and
never went back. One of my co-workers and friends committed suicide by
shotgun some months later. Last I heard of Shawn, he was running a few
shady nightclubs in Miami and getting sued for fraud by Level3.

> 	(yes, THAT Shawn Lewis....)

I guess that was long before I was on this list. I didn't know he was so
renowned. But that explains why I got screwed over by GIS - Shawn Lewis
was involved.

You know what's funny about this is, I was going through some boxes of
papers the other day and found the notes I took at my first interview with
Xcom. ha ha ha. I was such a sucker back then (ten years ago).