[BBLISA] CRG West - 70 Innerbelt Grand Opening Invitation!

Thomas Traugott ttraugott at crgwest.com
Wed Jul 25 16:14:11 EDT 2007

Dear bblisa members,

Hope this isn't considered as spam - I know colocation/data center
options in Boston have been mentioned on the list before, so I hope it's
not too forward of me to offer the below invite:

CRG West is pleased to extend you an invitation to our Grand Opening of
the new 275,000 square foot 70 Innerbelt Boston area data center on
Tuesday, August 14th, from 11 AM to 4 PM (see hyperlink for invite).
http://www.crgwest.com/PDFs/70_IB_Open_House_Invite.pdf

We will have food from the best Mexican restaurant in town (El Pelon),
music, and raffle giveaways, including a Grand Prize of one 7' lockable
cabinet, free for 12 months!

70 Innerbelt represents the expansion of the CRG West standard for
quality, competitively priced data center and colocation space into the
underserved Boston area market.  Our value add arises from two primary
propositions:

1.	Robust Infrastructure and Quality Space at Competitive Pricing:
We have 9 facilities totaling over 2 million square feet across the
country, and from that comes the operational and construction expertise,
as well as purchasing power that permits us to build quality high power
density (150+ watts psf) environments with redundant UPS, generator, and
cooling topologies, and achieve extremely competitive pricing due to our
ability to manage costs effectively.
2.	Unrivaled Connectivity Platform: We see a competitive
differentiator in our interconnection platform that offers to all our
customers direct connectivity to a multitude of carriers, networks, and
service providers, creating network architecture diversity and
tremendous purchasing power for the customer.  Our recently developed
Any2 Exchange also represents a neutral packet peering exchange at our
facilities with 10 GigE connectivity, and capacity growing constantly.

Additionally 70 Innerbelt represents a unique design/build opportunity
for the large enterprise user needing anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000
square feet of customized data center space from scratch.

70 Innerbelt joins our national portfolio of properties in Los Angeles,
San Jose, Chicago, Washington D.C., Miami, and New York (Spring 2008).
More information about each colocation facility can be found on our
website http://www.crgwest.com <http://www.crgwest.com/> , and
information on our peering platform can be found at:
http://www.crgwest.com/Any2Exchange/any2exchange.html.

Reservations are requested for our Grand Opening event, please call me
directly or email 70IB-rsvp at crgwest.com to indicate whether or not
you'll attend.  I look forward to seeing you on August 14th!

Warmest regards,

Tom

Thomas F. Traugott

Vice President