[BBLISA] Sysadmin Days (LOPSA's training event)

Chris Palmer palmer+bblisa at azuen.net
Tue Jul 17 08:48:50 EDT 2007

Hi Folks --

Just thought I'd send the standard notice about Sysadmin Days; it's in
the Philly suburbs, so it's easy to get to from Boston.   I couldn't go
to the last one in Phoenix, but I'm told that everyone had a blast and
the instructors and workshops were incredibly helpful.  It's the most
cost effective general system administration workshop around (we planned
it that way).  So do check it out, and hope you can come.

Cheers,
-Chris

Tired of applying endless patches and hotfixes? Upgrade your career
instead with LOPSA Sysadmin Days Professional Training!

Sysadmin Days features two days of training classes and professional
development at a very affordable price.  Our wide variety of training
opportunities includes:

   * Get ready for Perl 6 with Trey Harris

   * Learn how to better manage your time with Tom Limoncelli's "Time
     Management for System Administrators: Work Smarter, Get More Done"

   * Face your compliance issues in Joe Klein's "Compliance for System
     Administrators" class

   * Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get
     you: Cat Okita's "Practical Paranoia" will focus on practical
     security for your computing environment.

Sysadmin Days also features social and networking opportunities and
chances to meet our instructors one on one, and an introduction to LOPSA
as a whole.

Check out the full program at lopsa.org/SysadminDays/program, and
register today!

---
Chris Palmer
League of Professional System Administrators
Member, Board of Directors
http://www.lopsa.org