[BBLISA] Offer to trade: lease my class C for server colo

Bob Keyes bob at sinister.com
Wed Jan 24 13:26:12 EST 2007

I have /24 block of IP space, legitimately acquired by me back in 1995.
For the past few years until very recently I had a trade worked out with a
local telecom company, wherein they would route my class C and use most of
the IP space for their own needs, and I'd get a free colocation in return.
That deal came to an end, but I am looking for someone else who is
interested in a similar exchange.

- 2U to 4U of space
- No Spammers
- Reliable colocation. Not something sitting at the end of someone's cable
modem. Line conditioned, UPS, Climate control, T1 or better.
- I don't use a lot of bandwidth, but neither do I want extreme
limitations on tranfer rates.
- being multi-homed would be really great.
- Needs to be in the Boston area, accessible by T. I don't expect 24/7
access but if my server goes down I need to be able to get in there the
next business day at the latest.
- I don't want to install my server and then have to go rip it out the
next month. I'd want a year agreement at the least.
- The IP space is currently routed, but I can have that route announcement
stopped within a day. I am ready to go. Right now I am running my server
on a home DSL line and let me tell you it SUCKS.