[BBLISA] local colos that can handle high power density?

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Sat Jan 13 19:18:37 EST 2007

Most colo's that I've dealt with, will sell you additional power, but
beware, an extra 20amp circuit might cost you another 1k/mo.

Don't be confused by the "standard" offering. The offering assumes that
you will either not use much power, or will be willing to pay more.
The idea is to get more money from heavy electricity users, not to
prevent power your cabinet.

		--Dean