[BBLISA] preferred greymarket dealers for network gear?

stephen g. wadlow sgw at wadlow.net
Fri Feb 16 15:53:15 EST 2007

I've been using Subspace Communications ( http://subspacecom.com/ )
for a few years now, and have been happy with them.   I've always
dealt with Gilli, and she's often gone above and beyond the call for
getting me the gear that I've needed.   She's also from the boston
area (though working out of Georgia) and knows a lot of the people in
the networking crowd up here.

I've purchased both cisco and foundry gear from her.   I believe she
has a much wider variety of stuff available.

									-steve