[BBLISA] preferred greymarket dealers for network gear?

Jonathan Young jon at drboom.com
Fri Feb 16 15:17:10 EST 2007

All of the various people I've dealt with over the years for used servers and
networking gear have all left those resellers and I no longer have anyone I
trust to call for greymarket gear.  Does anyone have any specific
recommendation of people or companies they have been happy with?
I sometimes go the ebay route (actually how I found the dealers I've
previously used) but I'd prefer to not have to go through that everytime I
need something.

Thanks, Jon