[BBLISA] Colocation

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Mon Feb 12 15:50:01 EST 2007

I have some machines co-located in Sunnyvale CA, but two of my business
partners are in Boston, and I have moved to Minnesota myself.  We're
looking to move the co-lo to Boston.  13U, 2Mbits/sec, shouldn't be that
hard to accomodate.

However, the ones we've looked at so far would about double our expense
(currently $300 month after discount).  I'm familiar with the Hood Dairy
building and its contents, but man, I may have to get by with less in
the way of mondo gen-sets and 250-ton chillers and all that.  Isn't
there someone doing a creditable job, in reliability terms, but on a
smaller budget?  What became of JR Oldroyd?