[BBLISA] interleaf 6.4 media - windows

Rick Martin rickm at cs.umb.edu
Fri Dec 14 13:46:09 EST 2007

Please, does anyone happen to have a distribution CD for
the Interleaf authoring software for Windows, version 6.4?

I am trying to help out my customer and friend who is a math
professor here at UMass-Boston.  Most of his published work
was made under that software, but he mistakenly threw out the
CD years ago.  Conversions are possible but not the most elegant
solution.

It's no use asking the distributors for Interleaf's university
program, as that is ourselves.  We looked all over and simply
don't have any versions that old.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Rick Martin